View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 03:45 PM

Send a message via AIM to natehale1971 Send a message via MSN to natehale1971 Send a message via Yahoo to natehale1971

Quote:
Originally Posted by drashal View Post
nor does it say that he is a kind and genital sole it has no background or personality on him but the blip in the opening of tm-1

If you had a high school education level reading comprehension ability you would have read that no where did i say that the phoenix team was a bunch of assassin what i said was

"Think about it Bruce would have to know about the disaster that will happen their. This really explains why the phoenix crew is their more than any thing else. They probably are the only folks in the entire project that knew what relay was going to happen. Here you have Bruce’s hand picked backup leadership team stashed away in the bottom of a base that he knows will be killed off (that’s really cold). And lets look at who he got killed off (most if not all of the pre collapse project leadership) (the Science teams their would have been mostly the admin and set thought pattern varieties) because he had the progressive Science personal assigned to the Science teams. No one in the prime base was really needed to start the rebuilding of a country. (Prime base is where the clerks and the bookkeepers went. heck probably all the law degrees that managed to get into the project where tier too)"

I think you realy need to back to school and learn to understand what you read not what you think you have read.

btw as for the government set up i rather use the CAS constitution than the USA one (preset term limits, set rules for interstate commerce , hard caps on what the federal government can and cant do) and before you call me a racist or something i said use the ideas of their constitution not their society or morals.
Before you tell ANYONE to go back to school, you need to at least learn to spell.

The CSA (Confederate States of America) constitution might have been good (well, it was almost a word for word copy of the US one), it EXPRESSLY permitted Slavery. Go read it again.

You might not been the one to call Phoenix a death squad, but others have, and they are the ones i was talking to.

One again, you are nothing more than a Pot calling a Kettle black.

The descriptions of Bruce is that he was not cold nor heartless. No one who is cold and heartless would do what he had done in the game background. That in of itself says alot about the man.
Fuck being a hero. Do you know what you get for being a hero? Nothing! You get shot at. You get a little pat on the back, blah blah blah, attaboy! You get divorced... Your wife can't remember your last name, your kids don't want to talk to you... You get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. Trust me kid, nobody wants to be that guy. I do this because there is nobody else to do it right now. Believe me if there was somebody else to do it, I would let them do it. There's not, so I'm doing it.