View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 07:44 AM

Hmmmm....

A very well thought out "history" of Krell. I LIKE IT!!!!!

A few very minor nits.

If I were a Krell Warlord, and the Boss is asleep, I might substitute myself for the Boss??!!?? Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutly

This might explain why Krell power is not as much as it could have been.

As far as the ship in Final Watch, I would say it is probably sail, or at most coal fired steam. 150 years have passed, tech has degraded but steam is a viable tech to maintain. Steam worked for about 100-120 years as a source of power transformation.

As far as Krell being stopped by the M60 in the Lucifer module, the Krell encountered were small squads. 10 - 20 at most. I can see a 105mm canon, a .30 cal coax and a .50 commander mount being MORE than enough to keep Krell off of the bridge. However, upstream or downstream crossings????

Krell nuking Prime, along with a variation of AIDS virus that works much faster.

This has been a major discussion point here on the board. Having a nuke...Maybe. Knowing how to make it go BANG...ok. Genetic manipulation of the AIDS virus genome??? In 1987-1992 time era??? Not even plausable.

The one scenario that was discussed and made some sense, the USSR somehow detected the construction of Prime, and visited the site with a strategic nuke. Heck, if the US Govt kinda sorta knew about Prime, (I.E. Snake Eater teams to keep watch on Morrow.) then I could see the KGB knowing, then the Russian Strategic Missle Force has one more target!!

My $0.02

Mike