View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 04:39 AM
The end is nigh!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draq View Post
It's hard to deny that the game needs some polishing, and refinement. As monumental a task as it would be, this fine group of people is more than capable of coming up with a 'v1.2' if you will. Collect all the data from the books considered 'least problematic', tidy them up, then take the inconsistent and controversial material, and change it around to make it fit while trying to keep from getting too far out of whack, then go back and double check the 'stable' material, all while using common sense and retrospect to keep true to the game we all know and love. 'reset' is always been a bit of a hangup for me, given what I know about how computers work, especially in the 90's. But everything else about that mission/story arc I absolutely love.

That's what I have been saying for years. We are now the experts on the game. Why not tweek it ourselves and make an unofficial re-write. Majority rules by vote on controversial parts of the new history.