View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 02:07 PM
Staff Headquarter Weinie

Not sure why I did not post to the thread any why here is my biref military career

Join as reserve infantry solider in 1994 with the Royal Regt of Canada (RRC) in Toronto Ontario, I completed basic and basic infantry training in Petawawa

In 1996 I transfer to Algonquin Regt in order to attend college and get bussiness admin diploma. Durring my time as reserve infantry solider I got qualifed as TOW Gunner, Machine Gunner and RTO, durring my time I called up active duty durring the 1997 Flood in Winnpeg MB and 1998 Ice Storm in Eastern Ontario

In 2000 I trasnfer (remuster) trades to Resource Management Support Clerk and attended CFSAL in Borden Ontario

2001 I transfered to Regular Force and was assigned to 22 Wing in North Bay which overseas the Canadian NORAD Region, durring this time assigned as armed guard (Wing Auxl Security Unit) durring the events of 9/11

2003 I was transfer to Petawawa to 2 Brigrade Headquarters and Signals Sqn and then to Combat Engineers, while in Petawawa I was deployed to Afghanstian in 2003-04 with the 3 RCR Battle Group and again in 2006-07 with 2 Svc BN where I was assigned to ISAF HQ/Camp Souter in Kabul

2010 - I assigned to Canadian Expeditionary Force Command where I currently work in J1 Personel Branch

Outside the Military I serve as Scoutmaster, and brother is Canadian Army who also posts on this broad