Thread: MP Logistics
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 10:36 AM
Staff Headquarter Weinie

Being an active duty army logistics trade I have though that the project would have a supply glass system so it can stockpile needed items and make the caches were stockpiled accordingly

Something like the US Army System

Class I Rations/Subsistence: Food and water, health and comfort items.

Class II Clothing and Equipment: Individual equipment, tents, tool sets and kits, hand tools, Paper, Pen, Stationary, and housekeeping supplies and equipment.

Class III Petroleum, Oil and Lubricants (POL): Petroleum, fuels, lubricants, hydraulic and insulating oils, preservatives, liquids and gases, bulk chemical products, coolants, deicer and antifreeze compounds, components, and additives of petroleum and chemical products, and coal.

Class IV Construction Materials: Building, fortification and barrier materials.

Class V Ammunition: Bombs, explosives, mines, fuses, detonators, pyrotechnics, missiles, rockets, and propellants

Class VI Personal Demand Items: Such as health and hygiene products, soaps and toothpaste, writing material, batteries, and camera

Class VII Major End Items: HARM Suits, Rocket launchers, mobile machine shops, and project vehicles.

Class VIII Medical Material: including repair parts peculiar to medical equipment.

Class VIIIA Medical consumable supplies: Bandages Slings ect not including blood & blood products

Class VIIIB: Blood & blood components (whole blood, platelets, plasma, packed red cells, etc.).

Class IX - Repair parts and components to include kits, assemblies, and subassemblies required for maintenance support of all equipment.

Class X Agriculture and Economic Development Items: (not included in Classes I through IX)