Thread: Episode 4
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 03:10 AM

Default Barnaby`s preparations

TRANSPORTATION
We need :

get away vehicules that are clean as far as papertrail goes.
surveillance / errand vehicules ditto.

parking for vehicles are to be inside the ISOFAC STRICTLY!

I prefer discreet SUVs that looks like nothing special but has good engine and reinforced steel bars for ramming ( deflector )

Something like the GMC Yukon or the Jeep SRT8 or other inexpensive looking 1,25 ton truck with more than 450 HP under the hood.Used of course .

2 nice blend in surveillance cars like Mazda or Fords say app 5 years old,regular sedan type .

Try to have all vehicles look innocent -.

Get critical roadmaps and distribute in vehicles.Nation-state-county.

also a removable winch from Costco.

SAFEHOUSES :

cash payment -Romanov must make meet and do payment etc in disguise in all cases

safehouse in the vicinity within a 10 min walk of target :
stock with medical supplies,food ,water and basic comforts such as sleeping bag,mat etc

ISOFAC safe house within a 30 min drive of target -say Eastern Dallas Metropolitan Area around Canton / Gun Barrel city .
preferably an isolated building with few neighbours and secluded location -like a warehouse or similar .Stock with canned food,waterbottles,granola bars,basic medical supplies,sleeping bags,cots etc .

Sweep all safehouses ISOFACs for surveillance and maintain strict countersurveillance regime.

This time its a massive hassel with latex gloves,cleaning up professionally and keeping almost everything on plastic covered floors.Even the trash will be collected and burnt.Wipe down everything with alcohol .

ALL DEALS TO BE MADE AS FAR AWAY FROM LONGVIEW AS POSSIBLE for instance in Nevada or Florida .

ALL ITEMS TO BE HANDLED AS CSI WAS SNEAKING PEAKS UP OUR BUTTS.Gloves.Clean .Out of sight .

ALIBIES : start setting up a chain of alibies all over the South West just in case .

1) visit someone in another state or go to see some sights and leave clear papertrail -use card etc JUST BEFORE mission .For instance rent a hunting cabin and buy food at local store-show my face around the bar and general store and then go back to cabin ( but in reality get picked up a few miles away on dusty back road by a crew member - I head for texas and lock all doors etc -leave a electronic switch to toggle lights on off at intervals etc ,have a clock radio turn on some music at intervals etc )

Get the others busy doing their thing -but IMPLORE them to take no risks and stay out of sight 100% of the time .We can have nothingh tying us to this one !!!Have them take alibi precautions like or better than mine .
See if Mao cant tailor a package showingus at CCTV cams somewhere else in the US at the time of our mission, some ticket stubs to prove we were away etc

BTW - It is someone elses turn as team leader !

Devil ! You seem to be the only one answering here .
Its your turn !

Last edited by headquarters; 11-03-2009 at 02:03 AM. Reason: Change in SOP