View Single Post
Old 10-26-2018, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofrubus View Post
That's evil. Would the KFS have the means to do that though? And, I wonder if they don't use similar 'soft power's in the form of propaganda and entertainment. Maybe there's a huge theater industry from there that promotes its core values?

Also, how can we forget they still likely have some of the finest/only horses in the world!
Agriculture businesses have been pulling this stunt for years now, so the KFS could use the same trick to secure their foothold, if they modify they vegetables and fruit to maximize their size and taste, one can see post-oops farmers trading everything to get their hands on more productive seeds.

In my PD world, one of the things farmers can trade for are small radios, locked into a half-dozen or so official channels that broadcast news, weather, music and radio programs all of which can be easily for "informational" purposes. I've even gone so far as to have fancier radios gifted to village elders, that offer more channels...and capable of recording and transmitting back to KFS Security.

But the main question is just how much access the Free State has to modern equioment, my argument is that they have access to as much and even more than the teams. I want the teams to be afraid of the KFS!