View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 05:17 AM
This Sourcebook Kills Fascists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raellus View Post
Cool. A GM could use such a table to roll for faction vehicles or random encounters, or PC vehicles, or whatever. Mind if I include it in the sourcebook? I'll give you a shout-out in the credits.
Go for it! That's sorta why I offered it up.

Quote:
I'd like to include an Italian vehicles table too, since the Italians spent at least a year, in force, in Austrian territory. Paul's given me permission to link to his site for purposes of the sourcebook.
Excellent. I'd included the links to his site for our internal reference, but hotlinking the stats from the main document will improve usability.

Quote:
I just got an Osprey Men-at-Arms book on the Hussite Wars and came across a nugget that I'm going to incorporate in the New Hussite faction write up.

Before he died of a variant of the plague, General Zizka, the blind, undefeated Hussite military leader, asked that his skin be turned into a war drum so that he could continue to lead his troops into battle after his passing. It is unlikely that this dying wish was actually fulfilled. Nevertheless, my Huss II is going to claim to possess this drum, further asserting that it will make his rag-tag "army" invincible.
That is amazingly creepy. I'm sold.

- C.

Author of The Pacific Northwest, coauthor of Tara Romaneasca, creator of several other free Twilight: 2000 and Twilight: 2013 resources, and curator of an intermittent gaming blog.

It rarely takes more than a page to recognize that you're in the presence of someone who can write, but it only takes a sentence to know you're dealing with someone who can't.
- Josh Olson