View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olefin View Post
actually yes we can claim it - notice I said "officially" i.e. in quotes
"We" huh? So who else are you speaking on behalf of then?

Quote:
and in the absence of any new information being officially put out thats as official as it gets
I've tried so hard not to comment on any of your posts lately Olefin but mate, I'm calling you out on this one. Your ego is musular well beyond the point of having a positive self image.

Quote:
you dont have to use it Leg - frankly if no one does then they dont - thats their choice - but at least it will be out there for anyone who does want to use it.
I'll be sticking with Raellus' take on Kenya, thanks very much. You've got a good head for analysis Olefin and you're a pretty good writer but the way you've barged into this forum and (it seems like) set out to deliberately piss people off, I wouldn't touch any of your source material with a 10 foot pole. You're older than me so I'm surprised you haven't learned that sometimes you'll get further with people if you take a diplomatic approach. PMs be damned. If you're going to constantly mark your territory in open forum I'm abandoning all restraint with you.