View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 07:45 AM
This Sourcebook Kills Fascists

I've tinkered with something similar. The biggest holes I've found are (1) the absence of skills covering investigation, intelligence analysis, and some aspects of overall tradecraft and (2) the general inadequacy of the 2.2 lifepaths to provide access to the key skills an intelligence officer would need. Neither is insurmountable within the overall 2.2 framework, though.

Reflex handles these marginally better but not enough for me to recommend it over 2.2 if you're already familiar with the older rules set.

Having said all that - absolutely agree with Krakow as an espionage setting, and I wrote the Prague chapter of the 2013 Czech Republic sourcebook specifically to facilitate espionage-style play.

- C.

Author of The Pacific Northwest, coauthor of Tara Romaneasca, creator of several other free Twilight: 2000 and Twilight: 2013 resources, and curator of an intermittent gaming blog.

It rarely takes more than a page to recognize that you're in the presence of someone who can write, but it only takes a sentence to know you're dealing with someone who can't.
- Josh Olson

Last edited by Tegyrius; 04-22-2017 at 08:23 AM.