View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 08:01 AM

Throughout PBM, we have very little breakdown concerning exactly who was stationed in Prime Base. While I do understand that with the people dying, it is a moot point, but still...

As written, PBM has three cylinders, in discussions on this board, it has been pointed out that a five cylinder base would be better able to provide the support needed for a national base.

I would propose a MARS Team for each cylinder, numbering in the 20-30 personnel range and charged with providing the necessary security, they can also have a secondary function as the fire service, in needed.

In addition, I would place a MARS Team equipped with HAAM Suits (12-18 strong) as well as an Aviation Team equipped with 4 AH-1 Cobras. I normally don't go with the Morrow Air Force concept, but because this is Prime Base, there may arise a need for dedicated air support. I went with Cobras because they are available in several countries and thus more likely for a international arms dealer (part of Morrow Industries, of course) to lay their hands on.