View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 01:23 PM

Default Ideas for my Morrow campaigns

I am now prepping 2 Morrow games with a bit of a twist:

1) Some years ago I ran a Morrow project game but started with the characters being approached/headhunted by Morrow Industries, following through with the offer to join the Project (role playing interviews etc), and their subsequent induction and training . we ended with them being frozen (as a 1 month test freeze), took a break from playing for a week (made the players more anxious lol). Then resumed where most Morrow project games began, with them waking up sometime in the future.
Since they had lived their characters daily lives in our present, it was fresh in their minds, they were already used to having a "normal" life, and even though they had been trained for what was to come, it was a bigger shock waking in the future instead of 1 month later.
Their characters were angry, confused and a little messed up hehe.
They were also concerned about what happened to their families/spouses etc - MI had promised they would be taken care of as part of the inducement package.

2) The player characters will be government investigators trying to uncover the Morrow Project.

With #2, I am aiming to eventually have the agents induced to join the project - there are various ways (other than force) of achieving this:
Since the characters will undoubtedly be in possession of skills/talents/information the Project could use, it might make sense that the Project try and recruit the agents using whatever means necessary - With Morrow Industries advanced medical and care skills, a terminally ill/disabled spouse/child/partner could be cured as an inducement to a character, for example.