View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmySGT. View Post
So you knowing that the SEALs were launched hours late and miles further out by a Navy Captain more interested in himself and a ship than the lives of the SEALs. A situation making them arrive after sunrise and low tide to ross hundreds of yards of mud flats..... You fault the SEALs?

What military lets you choose to continue your mission or not? Was there a vote somewhere that the SEALs weren't told about?

Also when did SEALs merge with the U.S. Army Speial Fores? A different branch with it's own selection, training, and missions.
I don't fault the SEALs, I am just stating what seems obvious to me, THINGS GO WRONG. SoF teams can catch bullets just like everyone else.

Also you brought up SEAL Team Six and Delta Force so you initially made the connection between SoF units of various services. I fully understand the two branches are different and do different things with different things but the basic point remains THINGS GO WRONG. On any given day an SoF team can get in a world of hurt just like normal human beings, although perhaps not as often and perhaps they will be able to extricate themselves more effectively.