View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 02:40 AM

Default Twilight state of the mind?

Reading Marc comment about Vermont, I have thought about asking you that question. What, in your opinion would be the people reaction in several countries? Your own or else?

We all know what it is today, we know what the strong and weak points are or at least we have an opinion about it. However, what would change in case of the Twilight War. What alliance could change? what state could go against it's former ally? What could be the civilians position after the initial panic and despair?

What would be the effect on US? Ok, we all know what it would be concerning Civgov and Milgov but what about individual states? So far, the Americans have been talking as a nation here, but I know that people from specific states don't always like people from others states. Therefore, what if the federal states is gone. I try to make myself clear. Most French would think of Americans as one people. I don't really, I think of US as one nation with at least 50 people. 50 people with common values but what if that common cement is gone?

Else:
What about Italy, assuming that the north doesn't really like the south?
What about Portugal, Spain...
What about Japan and Okinawa?
What about Germany?