View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 11:48 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to kato13

I have probably thought about the T2k world 95% of days since I bought the game. I rarely focused on myself as a character in the game though. I focused on the world. For example while out walking or driving I will look at all kinds of items and imagine what would have happened to them in T2k.

As I travel down the street. I see cars with their windows shattered and trunks and fueling caps pried open. Most trees have been chopped down for fuel. Fences have been torn down to be used for someone's improvised defenses. Occasionally I see a building I expect would be fortified and try to imagine who would be controlling it. For me it is actually, as a creative exercise, a very good stress reliever.

Also when I travel I use the game as an excuse to research the areas I will be traveling though. I try to figure what forces would have passed through and area and how they would have traveled.

For the most part the game is completely an intellectual pursuit now as my gaming group continues to drift apart. We have not even discussed playing in well over a year. It still is a good way to direct my creative energy though. That is why I keep this forum going.