View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 06:44 AM
no! Cut the blue wir.. BOOM!!

Default okay so i "rented" a computer and im back...

good damn this economy (and all those credit card that made it so(yes, im talking about my old ones...)), but anyhooo is there a set date now or something like that???

because as a non working man, it is winter and no one orders new floors this time of year, i am ready whenever...

just put it into stone and i will be there, with bells on (if that is a perticulary wish from anyone)...

yeah i been underground for quite sometime, working, playing MAG and paying of my debt (10 more months and i will be 1 loan away from total freedom, and my dream of seeing Russia on 2 wheels... ...truely something to look forward to.

but before this happens i will join our killing spree session and our doom and gloomed tommorow never know sessions, ofcourse.

one more thing, i promised to bring my .45 with... ...that is a no go, u see my car suddenly felt the "urge" to bring me down, so he brought me $1k down in repairs, @1k of my gunmoney... ...as cartman would put it GOD DAMNIT!!!

im bringing a 12year old Bowmoore whiskey...

Last edited by theDevil; 11-29-2010 at 06:53 AM.