Thread: Team Training
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 02:03 PM

Well the building bunkers bit is quite doable. How many people actually pay attention to road gangs doing construction? Or private construction on private land? Bolt Holes are essentially build and drop in a hole and walk away so putting Bolt Holes in should be relatively easy and hidable, same with the caches and those would be even easier I would think there not as large and are usually in out of the way spots. Larger facilitys are an issue though but from what I have read there almost always out in the middle of nowhere and hidden as other things so even that's not a issue. And there are tons of militias operating across the USA and Canada and a lot of the training is classroom as well so training people for TEOTWAWKI should be doable with a bit of effort. The manpower is the hard part, one of the reasons I believe the Project itself would be much smaller than shown with teams AOR being much larger to compensate. The main problem is the people going missing all at once. Not everyone can get away with the excuse of a business trip. And people with family'? Forget it right there. The only real people I see them recruiting are loners and ex-military with no familys and the occasional rational hippie who can be trained to do whats needed.