Thread: Welcome All
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 05:24 PM

Default Oh,my

Well, that does bring a laugh...

It's odd the places that Project Phoenix file turns up.

I had a lot of fun writing it, and you've got the "Freebie" that was put out to lure people into buying the full version.

The full version, on CD , has links out to various books and manuals included on the CD. For example, clicking on the M16 brings up the FM on the M16.... or clicking on the various skills bring up ebooks on the skill.

The idea was that would let folks running games have an easy way to see what was covered in the skill, or exactly what frequencies a radio would cover , or the details on a vehicle.

If anyone has a real urge to pick up a copy of the CD, drop me an email at schwartz.jeffrey@gmail.com -- I had been selling them for $20, postage included. It's a packed 650Mb CD. I'm pretty sure I've still got a few lying around I can copy.....

Wow, ten years have gone by, and folks still play it. Woot! If you've got a Phoenix game running, please do drop me an email, I'd love to hear about it.

If you're curious what I'm playing with now, check out:
http://www.HouseTardis.net , which is basically a generic MMORPG handler that runs inside Second Life. You can get an SL account for free, and pick up HTCS (the rule-set I wrote) for free as well.