View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 09:40 AM

Default UK Defence Review in T2K (V1)

Afternoon all,

IRL the UK Government implemented a defence review in 1991 known as Options for Change (details of which can be found here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Options_for_Change)

Attached is a proposed alternative for T2K in a V1 timeline called "Options for the Future" which I hope some may find to be of interest - it forms part of the backstory for my non canonical UK work and is the basis for my December 1996 British Army order of battle and some of the equipment fielded. It is a first draft, particularly the sections on the RAF and RN, so feedback / suggestions are most welcome.

A few acknowledgments...virtually all of the section on the TA was inspired by Louied, who did all the hard work on the rebadging of some Battalions, whilst the idea of the F16 Fighting Falcon in RAF service first originated on the etranger website (as far as I know).

So...let me know what you think...and just to reemphasise this is a V1 timeline...

Cheers
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Options for the Future.pdf (152.3 KB, 163 views)

Last edited by Rainbow Six; 12-30-2011 at 09:56 AM.