View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 05:49 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to kato13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalos72 View Post

Would it also mean less facilities overall if they were working out of one larger one?

Obviously there are some teams that would be limited in numbers that ake sense to be separate, like Decon maybe.

Thoughts?
I have many small teams. The reason being any loss has less of an effect on a region.

Initially in a project that works, I don't have teams work by themselves, I have them make a beeline to a rally point. With teams building out secured areas out of that point. The rally points are from a list of 4 predetermined points which are reviewed by aerial recon assets. In my project it is done by balloon, uav and finally the first regional field teams to wake: 8 x 2 man recon teams and 2x OH-6 teams to move them around.

However to keep with the canon of the game I also have a plan for a team that wakes up early. Such a team would need to survive until the remaining teams in their area wake and set up the rally point. This is why they are provided with 7 to 11 local caches that will allow them to survive on their own. These caches (in a project that works) would be used to resupply teams that eventually move into the area from the rally points.