View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 08:48 AM

Latvia is a long way to go to pick up a helicopter when one already has a helicopter in central Poland. As well as being the wrong direction when trying to head east to TF34. So I don't think it would be easier, nor cut their travel time and difficulty.

Trains in general are easy to ambush in general, so if I'm someone going to ambush the train, seeing a helicopter being transported isn't going to increase my desire by much. For most marauders, wheeled or tracked vehicles are going to be much more attractive, unless they happen to have a helicopter pilot in their number.

Certainly valid points as to why not to carry a 'copter on a train, but then there's a whole lot of reasons why not to do it. I was merely wondering if anyone had. I seriously doubt our group is going to stop their plans with the train to go hunt a helicopter in Latvia when they've already successfully stolen the one from Kraków, found a wagon car to carry it, and are (last session) busy making armor plates for the side of the wagon car.