View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 09:33 AM
Banned

I dont think you will ever see an official HW revision or modification except fan canon like my Olefin Universe thread - but having followups released that follow other earlier released canon modules as to timeline and events and thus "correct" HW is a distinct possibility - i.e. like having the aforementioned 28th Infantry march as a unit to PA to try to put the state back together

Or for that matter the fact that HW was published before the Last Submarine Trilogy was completed - and thus had no mention whatsoever of the sub making it home with the two scientists and their way to generate power - that is a big possible change right there

Boomer was released several months after HW by Loren - he had to be working on it at the same time - that omission is a big one for sure in HW - getting even a single power station of that type on line means you have power to pump water out of rivers or underground reservoirs, recharge batteries, etc. - and they would be getting home in time to make a big difference in the timeline

obviously he couldnt put it in HW about the end of Boomer - both Med Cruise and Boomer were still in development and hadnt been released - getting that sub home with those scientists is a game and timeline changer - so right there is one way to change and update HW "legally" - because those events definitely occur AFTER April 2001