View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 12:20 PM
Dangerclose

I voted Free city of Krakow. Ive ran it twice over the past 7 years. The 1st time the guys i had really liked it as it gave us a sence of James Bond instead of open combat thruout Poland.

The 2nd time was last summer when my new group of PCs had a new campaign. I turned it into a more Mercanary mission where they spent a few months in Krakow serving a powerful nusinessman named Sasha. He was a large solar panel distributor pre war and used his power and panels to power OLD Krakow.

In both campaigns i created a new operation Reset and both ideas worked great. Somewhere thru the archives im sure if ppl are interested can find and read up on my 1st journey as i did document it. I havent documented this one, but we have made it back Stateside and are running and combined satellite down and Armies of the night homebrew.

My 2nd choice would be going home as both times the groups had so many options. They both ended up just driving the Breirhaven (sp?) But the 2nd time i also had them convinced to take the Train.

And of course escape from Kalisz was a great module to throw pc into.