View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 07:28 AM
Banned

definitely have ideas for followups - but I am in the dilemma where to be able to write something plausible and fun for players I may have to modify canon to do it - and I dont mean a simple mod like bringing the 2nd AD to Africa for Kenya but instead basically say "no the 40th didnt break up in CA" or "no MilGov wasnt stupid and wasted 43000 men they brought home at the cost of literally almost all the remaining US AFV's"

even something as simple as using bucket brigades and horses or people dragging carts with water tanks on them to bring water out of rivers for irrigation - which given the huge amount of people who knew that its either do this or starve would have done it - i.e. you dont need electricity and oil to irrigate fields - they have been doing it for over seven thousand years that we know of if not longer - and yes its backbreaking work and really labor intensive - but you dont starve to death - and thats exactly why the US military would be recruiting - to be able to guard those laborers and get their crops in and keep marauders away while they do it

Last edited by Olefin; 06-02-2017 at 08:11 AM.