View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 11:11 PM
Internet Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olefin View Post
Actually the best time for him to get his shells would be after the war started - lots of money flowing, lots of people looking to make money and all kinds of opportunities to get stuff. And he knew exactly who to talk to in order to get all kinds of things that he needed to get those tanks back up to spec. And remember per the canon this is a world where by 2000 if you have the gold you can buy just about anything

But frankly ArmySgt I doubt that anything I or anyone else has to say will convince you - and as always you can be free to use whatever you like in your own game - Littlefields Collection will be part of mine - and part of what I will be writing about for sure as well - will make a great addition to a module for sure
After the War begins?

The stresses credibility even further. The World is a war. International Banks are not allowed to transfer funds between hostiles. The undersea cables are cut or compromised. Economies are under war provisions and controls. International travel is strangled to nothing, if there was even fuels to move planes or ships.

I will accept a lot of things if there is reasonable and plausible explanations for their existence. While I would put some, but very little of the Littlefield Collection into a game, any reasonable adult with any military training would take only what really would be effective and not just get good troops killed using the thing.

The 1970s (and newer) American armor sure. The WW2 not at all.
The items that are not American and you have an Ally, ship it to them. The Brit tanks would be better given to Canada or shipped to Allies in Korea for that matter.

Equipment has to be maintained and operated by troops well trained in the use and maintenance of that equipment or it is just a liability not an asset.