View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmulcahy11b View Post
GDLS whipped them up a special edition.

Why can't you access my site at your work? A few curse words? Some risque content in the Humor section?
Meh, I think you just scared some fresh-outta-college IT security guy with zits still on his face with the number of times words like "grenade launchers", "heavy machine guns", "antimaterial rifles", "mines", "rocket launchers", etc. get mentioned. That's how they filter out/block some sites methinks where I work (which is now currently at a hospital in Virginia Beach, not far from Dam Neck, Little Creek and several other bases) OH! The horrors!

On another note....wasn't I supposed to get back to you on an idea for "Best Vehicles that Never Were" for another variant of the Landmaster? Urgh, damn my memory these days.
"The use of force is always an answer to problems. Whether or not it's a satisfactory answer depends on a number of things, not least the personality of the person making the determination. Force isn't an attractive answer, though. I would not be true to myself or to the people I served with in 1970 if I did not make that realization clear."
— David Drake