View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 03:40 PM
Banned

There are lots of issues with HW that have more to do with GDW rushing to meet deadlines and not researching or thinking things out the whole way - many of which I have already spelled out - and by the way none of these have anything to do with the completely unrealistic drought and food situation that if you do the math destroys the US as a country and civilization most likely for good

Things like how did the Mexicans occupy southern CA and much of AZ when the water that keeps them alive comes from aqueducts whose pumps have no power and even if they did would have needed water to be pumped from areas under US control - meaning the US had the perfect weapon to use to take back both areas and instead just provided water to the Mexicans?

Or like the US military absolutely falling apart at home when apparently the Germans and the UK have no issue getting replacements at home and they can keep their units at least semi-intact - but ours cant recruit one new soldier?

Or having two Soviet divisions come over to the US in Alaska as clearly stated in the Soviet Vehicle Guide and then disappear completely from the forces available to MilGov in HW

Or having 43000 men come home and only 1400 are ever used

Or having the 28th Inf not go home as a unit and report to Harrisburg and get sent to wipe out the White Death in western PA

Or having the NA forces in the Ozarks just about wipe out a unit that is mostly either European combat veterans or elite training troops - again as I said the only way that happens is if NA is all either Rangers or Special Forces

Or having Civgov catch the head of NA along with enough material to show clearly the threat to the US that they posed but decide to not communicate it to Milgov and bury the hatchet to go after NA instead - which 100% would have happened - sorry that right there alone makes HW just fall apart

I can go on if you like