View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 07:16 PM
Staff Headquarter Weinie

I really don't see them as common weapons but you can certainly built them with a little know how and some scrounged materials.

Some communities could use against criminals or marauders, not a effective weapon but a fear weapon.

Some Examples Are

Hwacha - A multiple rocket launcher developed by Koreans based on ancient Han Chinese technological innovations and deployed in the defence of the Korean peninsula against Japanese invasion in the 1590s. As some of you might know this system was rebuilt and tested on the show MythBusters durring it 2008 season.

Ballista - An ancient military siege engine in the form of a crossbow. Typically it was used to hurl large bolts, and had better accuracy than a catapult at the expense of reduced range.

Catapult or Trebuchet - Used to hurl large objects, like say a cow, at english dig dog K NITES who are looking for the Holy Grail.

Fire arrow - A simple unguide rocket think along the lines of fireworks.

Another option is for a Old Black Powder Cannon, Say like from the US Civil War.