RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > Twilight 2000 Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2010, 07:22 PM

Default Origins?

So, anyone going to be at the Origins game convention in Columbus, OH this year? I'll be there. Let me know if you are, we can hook up and say hi, put a face to a nickname
Old 05-22-2010, 09:04 PM

I am. Have you noticed there will be a v1 T2k game? 4 slots, I am making sure to get to one of them. I've met the GM.
Old 05-22-2010, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adm.Lee View Post
I am. Have you noticed there will be a v1 T2k game? 4 slots, I am making sure to get to one of them. I've met the GM.
Yeah, saw that!

What I haven't figured out yet, is - how do you sign up for events?! They have the .xls spreadsheets, but how do I 'book' an event?
Old 05-23-2010, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavtroop View Post
Yeah, saw that!

What I haven't figured out yet, is - how do you sign up for events?! They have the .xls spreadsheets, but how do I 'book' an event?
AFAIK, you can't yet. It's not ready-- their website (as usual) leaves a LOT to be desired. Gencon is a whole month later, but event registration is up for that already. Or so I'm told, I'm not going there this year.

BTW, I'm holding out hope for the Saturday night T2k slot. Lots to do and see, as usual.

Lee.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adm.Lee View Post
AFAIK, you can't yet. It's not ready-- their website (as usual) leaves a LOT to be desired. Gencon is a whole month later, but event registration is up for that already. Or so I'm told, I'm not going there this year.

BTW, I'm holding out hope for the Saturday night T2k slot. Lots to do and see, as usual.

Lee.
Ah, that's what I thought. Should have gone to GENCON instead, but Origins is a little closer (the drive from Boston isn't nearly as bad!)

See you there!
Old 05-24-2010, 04:12 PM

It just got better (for me, anyway). One of my middle & high school buds, also one of my first players in T2k back in the day, will be able to make it to Origins from MD this year! I've told him about the Saturday slot.

Origins announced today that registration will be staggered over the last half of this week-- RPGs open on Wednesday, I think.