RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > Morrow Project/ Project Phoenix Forum

Old 06-08-2011, 11:52 AM

Default Where to find...(in MP Products)

Hey folks, I'm looking to gather information on the various factions, chronologies and so on. The product details for the various publications are scant. I'm looking for where to find information on:

1) Sioux Empire
2) Krell Empire
3) KFS
4) Snakeeaters

Any other known groups. I do have Daedalus, Riverton and TM 1-1.
Old 06-08-2011, 04:50 PM

I think they were left intentionally "bare" but I did post up on here a while ago the old "SE" bases from a fan on this forum when the blokes site went down.

As for KFS, this blog has a few good ideas for extra little bits to it - http://morrow-industries.com/morrow-project-blog/

However, as to all new players to TMP, I do suggest they read "The Supply Bunker" - http://www.thesupplybunker.net/morrow.htm

Mostly a sci-fi nut, who plays a few PC games.
I do some technical and vehicle drawings in my native M20 scale. - http://braden1986.deviantart.com/
Old 06-09-2011, 12:35 PM

Yeah, I'm working my way through the Bunker and that blog. Was just looking for more specific information if it was out there. If not, coolio, I'll just rip it myself.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgs View Post
Hey folks, I'm looking to gather information on the various factions, chronologies and so on. The product details for the various publications are scant. I'm looking for where to find information on:

1) Sioux Empire
2) Krell Empire
3) KFS
4) Snakeeaters

Any other known groups. I do have Daedalus, Riverton and TM 1-1.
1 & 2: are not really detailed well at all in any form. It really is up to the PD for these details.

3: is somewhat detailed in Bullets and Bluegrass module. It is currently being reworked with more details.

4: Ruins of Chicago has some information on the Snake Eaters and there are a couple of unpublished suppliments that have greater details, but they have not been purchased by TML for publishing.

Like most games, the PD is going to have to fill in the details that best suit there game.

Thanks for reading my website (thesupplybunker).
Old 06-09-2011, 07:37 PM

I've not heard of the Sioux Empire. The Amerind Empire was INTENDED to be the next module after Prime Base. I don't think anything official was ever published. My version of the Empire is probably very different from what was intended

http://morrow-industries.com/morrow-...t-blog/?cat=18

The KFS is detailed in "Bullets & Bluegrass". Again, my blog has some entries on the KFS military

Krell is (vaguely) mentioned in "Operation Lucifer", "Prime Base" and "Final Watch"

A Snake Eater team is described in "The Ruins of Chicago"
Old 06-14-2011, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt W View Post
I've not heard of the Sioux Empire. The Amerind Empire was INTENDED to be the next module after Prime Base. I don't think anything official was ever published. My version of the Empire is probably very different from what was intended

http://morrow-industries.com/morrow-...t-blog/?cat=18

The KFS is detailed in "Bullets & Bluegrass". Again, my blog has some entries on the KFS military

Krell is (vaguely) mentioned in "Operation Lucifer", "Prime Base" and "Final Watch"

A Snake Eater team is described in "The Ruins of Chicago"
Just as a follow up to what Matt said, there is a single GB present in the module "Fall Back". As the module opens, the GB is working WITH Morrow.

There is text in that module that hints at a lot of TMP and GB's working together to thwart the KFS.

It is this co-operation and the assination of one of the top leaders of the KFS that leads to the KFS launching an all out assault on pretty much any thing around Kentucky. "Fall Back" is set in North Carolina, especially the western parts of the state.

my $0.02 !!

Mike