RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > Twilight 2000 Forum

View Poll Results: Pick your apocalypse(s)
Alien invasion 20 22.99%
Biological disaster (includes most zombies) 35 40.23%
Asteroid strike 19 21.84%
Environmental cataclysm 23 26.44%
Judgement Day 5 5.75%
Nuclear Armageddon 55 63.22%
Rise of the machines 13 14.94%
Rogue Planet 4 4.60%
Supernatural invasion 9 10.34%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #61  
Old 08-16-2010, 01:06 AM
Mahatatain Mahatatain is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK, near Maidstone in Kent
Posts: 253
Default

Another contributor to WWIII (certainly in the T2013 timeline) is problems with food supply.

Therefore the news from Russia about a ban on grain exports is very interesting:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-10977955
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 03-10-2014, 09:20 PM
Brother in Arms's Avatar
Brother in Arms Brother in Arms is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 309
Default

I'm kind of a deadly flu (although it's an imunities crap shoot) or exploding volcano (read yellowstone) as far as realism is concerned. As much as I love limited nuclear exchanges I feel like surviving the initial attack would be paramount and a lot of people just won't make it.

and while I'm really scared of biological weapons and chemical weapons ( especially poison gas) things like being beaten to death by marauders or sold into slavery by them and starving to death or being consumed by cholera are sort of my jam.

Brother in Arms
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 03-11-2014, 06:29 PM
WallShadow's Avatar
WallShadow WallShadow is offline
Ephemera of the Big Ka-Boom
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: near TMI
Posts: 522
Default

Ya see, here's what happened:
Aliens with intent to planet-o-form Earth to their own ecosystem style redirect an earth-grazing asteroid to impact the planet. The lowly monkey-boys infesting the planet detect the incoming rock of ages and attempt to destroy/deflect it by firing every nuke on the planet at it. Of course certain first-world wannabee's quality control being what it is, some don't detonate exactly where they should (that's right, they fall back to Earth and go Boom!). Well, the rock is deflected a little bit, just enough to have it intersect the planet at one of its biggest thin spots--the Yellowstone Caldera. Hit two rocks together, you get a spark. Hit two BIG rocks together, you get a megavolcanic eruption.
This is not quite what the aliens wanted, so they sow lots and lots of biological agents and nanobots to correct the environment. Some of the upper strata of the land-dwelling species are affected, primarily primates. Voila! Apocalypse flustercluck!
__________________
"Let's roll." Todd Beamer, aboard United Flight 93 over western Pennsylvania, September 11, 2001.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 03-13-2014, 07:39 AM
Rainbow Six's Avatar
Rainbow Six Rainbow Six is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Posts: 1,375
Default

There's an article in today's Daily mail about how viruses thought extinct could become active again

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...-humanity.html
__________________
A collection of articles written for the Twilight 2000 Role Playing Game

http://www.twilight2000files.com
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 03-25-2014, 02:55 AM
General Pain's Avatar
General Pain General Pain is offline
...not exactly open casket material
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Tiger City
Posts: 1,953
Send a message via MSN to General Pain
Default I like these kind of polls

After testing Plague Inc. on android.

I would guess a virus or bacteria that spreads around the planet and ends up in nuclear assaults to thwart the progress is very likely.
__________________
The Big Book of War - Twilight 2000 Filedump Site
Guns don't kill people,apes with guns do.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 03-25-2014, 07:20 AM
stormlion1's Avatar
stormlion1 stormlion1 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Vineland, NJ
Posts: 581
Default

Ah, Plague Inc. I'm up to Prion. Just can't beat it as New Zealand or Iceland always survives somehow.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 03-25-2014, 06:22 PM
Targan's Avatar
Targan Targan is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 3,470
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormlion1 View Post
Ah, Plague Inc. I'm up to Prion. Just can't beat it as New Zealand or Iceland always survives somehow.
Well if anyone was going to survive a pandemic it would Maoris and Vikings.
__________________
"It is better to be feared than loved" - Nicolo Machiavelli
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 03-25-2014, 06:37 PM
Panther Al's Avatar
Panther Al Panther Al is offline
Sabre Ready!
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: DC Area
Posts: 840
Send a message via AIM to Panther Al
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targan View Post
Well if anyone was going to survive a pandemic it would Maoris and Vikings.
So agree.. you'd have to use Nukes, and odds are all you will do is piss off the survivors.
__________________
Never use finesse when force works.

Member of the Bofors fan club! The M1911 of automatic cannon.

Proud fan(atic) of the CV90 Series.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 03-26-2014, 07:59 AM
stormlion1's Avatar
stormlion1 stormlion1 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Vineland, NJ
Posts: 581
Default

Nukes ain't in the game, I'm just a biological disease hoping for the big time of wiping out all life as we know it.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 05-11-2014, 08:18 AM
.45cultist .45cultist is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 861
Default

Biological and nukes for my votes. I'm looking at a map of hub airports now. Whether it's a new Ebola or zombie variation modern transportation will be vital in spreading it. "Shamblers" were done by T2013's Halloween special and are in another thread. I guess I'll try "Ragers". BTW, "Shamblers" are traditional walking dead, "Ragers" are living infected. It would take some effort but the zombies could be translated over to T2K2.2. I put off polling to make sure I could spark good ideas, I can be socially clumsy. Twilight 2000 can support quite a few scenarios and I wish that GDW had started their attempt earlier.

Last edited by .45cultist; 05-11-2014 at 08:24 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 05-11-2014, 09:30 AM
StainlessSteelCynic's Avatar
StainlessSteelCynic StainlessSteelCynic is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 1,567
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by .45cultist View Post
Twilight 2000 can support quite a few scenarios and I wish that GDW had started their attempt earlier.
Well I suppose they wanted to keep Twilight strictly in context of the Cold War because when they did play around with more fantastic scenarios (i.e. Twilight Nightmares), they specifically implied that if the player group did not want them to be, they were not to be regarded as the normal state of affairs for the Twilight World.

With GDW's desire to unite a group of games under the one rules system, I suppose you could also go with the notion that Dark Conspiracy (aside from being the techno/horror/conspiracy game that it was) was always available to allow more unorthodox scenarios to be run in T2k.
And if you want to go in another direction again, there was always Traveller: The New Era with it's AI virus and vampire fleet if you want to go far-future tech. Or even Cadillacs & Dinosaurs if you wanted to go in a totally different direction.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 05-11-2014, 11:30 AM
.45cultist .45cultist is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 861
Default

I thought about DC's empathic viruses, but thought I might try to make one for the infected scenarios.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 04-14-2016, 01:12 PM
Raellus's Avatar
Raellus Raellus is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Marana, AZ
Posts: 2,557
Default

I think I posted the link to a relevant article in another thread (can't remember which, though), but at least a few top minds think that environmental stressors will lead to competition for resources which, in turn, will lead to armed conflicts around the world. All things considered, it seems so highly plausible that it is probable. The article I mentioned made some persuasive claims that the current conflict in the Levant was brought about by such factors. I'll try to find it and repost it here.

I voted for Environmental Disaster -> Nuclear Armageddon
__________________
Dulce bellum inexpertis. - Erasmus
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 04-14-2016, 02:06 PM
.45cultist .45cultist is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 861
Default

I stated in the GPS thread that I believe we can do source books for each variation, the amount of knowledge and passion here makes it possible. Also a lot of good info generated to boot!
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 04-04-2018, 02:12 PM
The Zappster The Zappster is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Liverpool, England
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post
Mmmmmmm... A campaign based on the old UFO computer game and using the Twilight set of rules could be an interesting idea...
.

That's the game I'm running for my group.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 04-04-2018, 08:19 PM
StainlessSteelCynic's Avatar
StainlessSteelCynic StainlessSteelCynic is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 1,567
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Zappster View Post
.

That's the game I'm running for my group.
For the sake of clarity, I'm going to refer to the UFO games by the title they were published under here in Australia (and some other parts of the world apparently). Here they were released as "X-COM" so for example, UFO: Enemy Unknown was titled X-COM: Enemy Unknown.
The reason I bring that up is because there was a British TV series from the early 1970s titled "UFO". Filmed in the early 70s, it's supposed to take place in the "future" 1980s however there's a lot of 1960s/1970s fashion used throughout and because it's an old series, nobody should expect amazing special effects!

I watched this show as a kid/teen when I was just starting to understand that I liked science-fiction a hell fo a lot. This show basically foreshadowed X-COM and is probably part of the reason I loved the early X-COM games (I wasn't so fussed on the later games).
Rather than try to explain the UFO series, I'd recommend a quick read through the wiki page for it: -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFO_(TV_series)

But this fanpage is far more interesting in my opinion and would be better for a more indepth reading!
https://ufoseries.com/
This page from the fansite about a proposed 1990s revival of the series might be helpful in creating personnel & organizations as well as providing some "what if" type questions for your game: -
https://ufoseries.com/revival/proposal-text.html
This fan wiki for the show is also worth reading through: -
http://ufoseries.wikia.com/wiki/Gerr...7s_U.F.O._Wiki

The show had plenty of interesting vehicles such as SkyDiver. It is of my favourite sci-fi vehicles and consists of a submersible aircraft mounted to a submarine.
From the fan wiki: http://ufoseries.wikia.com/wiki/SkyDiver



I own the series on DVD because I'm such a fanboy for it but it's also available for watching via the Internet Archive. It's worth reading through the main page at the Archive because it sums up the series better than the wikipedia page.
https://archive.org/details/UFO.complete

While the X-COM games give plenty of information for running a game, the UFO TV series is just as good for inspiration. There's no claim that the developer of the X-COM game was inspired by the UFO series, they share a similar premise but that doesn't mean he ever saw the TV show or was even aware of it. But regardless of that, because of those similarities, the TV series does provide a lot of material for inspiration that can be used to compliment anything developed from the X-COM games.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 04-05-2018, 03:19 AM
The Zappster The Zappster is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Liverpool, England
Posts: 2
Default

Who can forget commander Striker, king of 70s cool. One of my favorite episodes is the one where ground forces move in on a downed UFO.
My game is based on the computer game, elite multi national special forces jumping off the back of a skyranger into a hail of plasma fire.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 04-05-2018, 02:00 PM
Draq Draq is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: texas
Posts: 328
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessSteelCynic View Post
For the sake of clarity, I'm going to refer to the UFO games by the title they were published under here in Australia (and some other parts of the world apparently). Here they were released as "X-COM" so for example, UFO: Enemy Unknown was titled X-COM: Enemy Unknown.
The reason I bring that up is because there was a British TV series from the early 1970s titled "UFO". Filmed in the early 70s, it's supposed to take place in the "future" 1980s however there's a lot of 1960s/1970s fashion used throughout and because it's an old series, nobody should expect amazing special effects!

I watched this show as a kid/teen when I was just starting to understand that I liked science-fiction a hell fo a lot. This show basically foreshadowed X-COM and is probably part of the reason I loved the early X-COM games (I wasn't so fussed on the later games).
Rather than try to explain the UFO series, I'd recommend a quick read through the wiki page for it: -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFO_(TV_series)

But this fanpage is far more interesting in my opinion and would be better for a more indepth reading!
https://ufoseries.com/
This page from the fansite about a proposed 1990s revival of the series might be helpful in creating personnel & organizations as well as providing some "what if" type questions for your game: -
https://ufoseries.com/revival/proposal-text.html
This fan wiki for the show is also worth reading through: -
http://ufoseries.wikia.com/wiki/Gerr...7s_U.F.O._Wiki

The show had plenty of interesting vehicles such as SkyDiver. It is of my favourite sci-fi vehicles and consists of a submersible aircraft mounted to a submarine.
From the fan wiki: http://ufoseries.wikia.com/wiki/SkyDiver



I own the series on DVD because I'm such a fanboy for it but it's also available for watching via the Internet Archive. It's worth reading through the main page at the Archive because it sums up the series better than the wikipedia page.
https://archive.org/details/UFO.complete

While the X-COM games give plenty of information for running a game, the UFO TV series is just as good for inspiration. There's no claim that the developer of the X-COM game was inspired by the UFO series, they share a similar premise but that doesn't mean he ever saw the TV show or was even aware of it. But regardless of that, because of those similarities, the TV series does provide a lot of material for inspiration that can be used to compliment anything developed from the X-COM games.
If you love the original xcom games, may I suggest xenonauts it's essentially xcom in all it's glory, but a little updated, plus some balancing and fixes. It basically is xcom, just without using and copywritten material. All the game mechanics,
and fear you love, but new again. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...IPYUq8QQPWjx3t
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 04-06-2018, 07:08 AM
StainlessSteelCynic's Avatar
StainlessSteelCynic StainlessSteelCynic is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 1,567
Default

@ The Zappster. Ah I see I'm preaching to the converted then hehe. Loved the show then, still love it now even with the daggy 60s fashions and the purple wigs but yes Straker was cool, just like his car!


@ Draq. Yep, I bought Xenonaughts some years back and while I enjoyed it in the early stages, I got disenfranchised with the later stages when it pushed you to progress your tech levels so that you could compete with the increasingly harder enemy threat.
It wasn't the same as the older games (and yes I am very guilty of succumbing to nostalgia for those earlier games) where you could ignore the harder incursions for a little while to build up your resources.
My favourite will probably always be X-COM: Apocalypse
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 04-07-2018, 02:06 AM
Draq Draq is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: texas
Posts: 328
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessSteelCynic View Post
@ The Zappster. Ah I see I'm preaching to the converted then hehe. Loved the show then, still love it now even with the daggy 60s fashions and the purple wigs but yes Straker was cool, just like his car!


@ Draq. Yep, I bought Xenonaughts some years back and while I enjoyed it in the early stages, I got disenfranchised with the later stages when it pushed you to progress your tech levels so that you could compete with the increasingly harder enemy threat.
It wasn't the same as the older games (and yes I am very guilty of succumbing to nostalgia for those earlier games) where you could ignore the harder incursions for a little while to build up your resources.
My favourite will probably always be X-COM: Apocalypse
I totally understand. Xcom apocalypse had some interesting new features.
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 04-07-2018, 04:50 AM
lordroel lordroel is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The Neterlands
Posts: 102
Default

i picked all because that would just be epic.
__________________
| Alternate Timelines | home of a small but active alternate history community |
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 04-07-2018, 08:37 AM
pmulcahy11b's Avatar
pmulcahy11b pmulcahy11b is offline
The Stat Guy
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 3,812
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordroel View Post
i picked all because that would just be epic.
Life with you as a friend or SO must be fun!
__________________
All that stuff we know -- what if we're wrong? --Science Channel

Entirely too much T2K stuff here: www.pmulcahy.com
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 04-10-2018, 01:40 PM
unkated unkated is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Eastern Massachusetts
Posts: 388
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohoender View Post
As I like more natural (realistic settings), I picked three: Asteroid strikes, natural cataclysm and nuclear strike.

However, you can count that the three will occur more or less simultaneously. The supervolcano at Yellowstone unexpectedly blow up in an explosion equal to 2000+ time that of Mont St Helens. As two of the US missile base (if not three) are located nearby, the computers or men (communication cut) confuse that event for an attack and several missiles are launched toward Russia and China before this can be cancelled. Both countries also try to cancel their counter attack but they fail to do it before it's already too late and several missiles are launched toward US and Europe (A number of commanders, especially at sea, refuse to cancel the launching sequence and fire their missiles). This remain a limited exchange but a serious one nonetheless.

As a result, most capitals and several large cities in the northern emisphere are blown up, while 70% of the US are covered with ashes. Also when the erruption ends (4 or 5 weeks after it started), a nuclear winter is affecting the northern emisphere. The nuclear exchanges destroyed the various coordination agencies and casualties are high. They are especially dramatic in the US and in Canada. Nevertheless, the world slowly starts to organize and rerscue missions are taking place all over the northern emisphere, including Russian rescue team being deployed to the US. An emergency UN has been created at Geneva (Switzerland) and every country does its best to help. Rogue officers on all sides have been eliminated and surviving government officials are now collaborating to save what can be saved.

A few weeks later, earth is hit by multiple asteroids and this bring all these efforts to an end. Several hit the southern emsiphere, at least two hit the ground and several go deep in the oceans. As a result, a number of natural cataclysm are triggered (earthquakes, Tsunamis...). As the world was already hard hit, the situation goes out of control. Panic spread everywhere, entire countries (such as Japan and Taiwan are almost wiped out). Old vocanoes that were thought to be long extinct such as these in central France become active again, forests are burning worldwide, and the nuclear winter now expend to the entire world... Finally, diseases get into the picture while little can be done.

When everything is over, the casualties are well above 90% and the survivors are facing plausible extinction...
Hmmm. Small numbers of humans move into prepared underground shelters, and live for several generations using stored supplies and technology. Some eke out survival on the surface, without technological support.

Meanwhile, on the surface, several lifeforms that had not been active for millions of years return...

One tribe returns to the surface, based in a city of the old one, with ancient towers of glass, steel and stone standing forth in the sea, supported by Old Blood Mechanics who have both the ancient knowledge to return ancient machines on the surface or in storage (like a Cadillac) back in to working order, and a new approach of learning to live with the environment and its new creatures (like a dinosaur) to avoid the excesses of the old world.

Welcome to the Xenozoic Era!


What? You say it's been done?

Uncle Ted

Last edited by unkated; 04-10-2018 at 01:41 PM. Reason: addition
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 04-10-2018, 06:28 PM
swaghauler swaghauler is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: PA
Posts: 768
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkated View Post
Hmmm. Small numbers of humans move into prepared underground shelters, and live for several generations using stored supplies and technology. Some eke out survival on the surface, without technological support.

Meanwhile, on the surface, several lifeforms that had not been active for millions of years return...

One tribe returns to the surface, based in a city of the old one, with ancient towers of glass, steel and stone standing forth in the sea, supported by Old Blood Mechanics who have both the ancient knowledge to return ancient machines on the surface or in storage (like a Cadillac) back in to working order, and a new approach of learning to live with the environment and its new creatures (like a dinosaur) to avoid the excesses of the old world.

Welcome to the Xenozoic Era!


What? You say it's been done?

Uncle Ted
OH... for Christ's sakes! Now I have to mount my "ballista project" in the bed of a truck AND build an "anti-bite" cage out of 3/8" high-tensile Steel around it! This project is getting more expensive by the day!
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 04-10-2018, 07:01 PM
rcaf_777's Avatar
rcaf_777 rcaf_777 is offline
Staff Headquarter Weinie
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Petawawa Ontario Canada
Posts: 906
Default

You could add any of the following to a Twilight adventure

Flu
Smallpox
Cholera
Dengue fever
Yellow fever
Hand, foot, and mouth disease
Mumps
Measles
__________________
I will not hide. I will not be deterred nor will I be intimidated from my performing my duty, I am a Canadian Soldier.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 04-10-2018, 08:08 PM
StainlessSteelCynic's Avatar
StainlessSteelCynic StainlessSteelCynic is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 1,567
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkated View Post
Hmmm. Small numbers of humans move into prepared underground shelters, and live for several generations using stored supplies and technology. Some eke out survival on the surface, without technological support.

Meanwhile, on the surface, several lifeforms that had not been active for millions of years return...

One tribe returns to the surface, based in a city of the old one, with ancient towers of glass, steel and stone standing forth in the sea, supported by Old Blood Mechanics who have both the ancient knowledge to return ancient machines on the surface or in storage (like a Cadillac) back in to working order, and a new approach of learning to live with the environment and its new creatures (like a dinosaur) to avoid the excesses of the old world.

Welcome to the Xenozoic Era!


What? You say it's been done?

Uncle Ted
Ah I loved that game, I just couldn't get anyone else interested in playing it. After buying Cadillacs & Dinosaurs I got hooked on Schultz as a comics artist and bought a compilation set of the Xenozoic Tales just to read the story behind the game.
Although I never did get to run a game of it, I did get to use some of the creatures for use in Dark Conspiracy - the benefit of all those GDW games using the same rules set.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 04-19-2018, 09:23 PM
pmulcahy11b's Avatar
pmulcahy11b pmulcahy11b is offline
The Stat Guy
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 3,812
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcaf_777 View Post
You could add any of the following to a Twilight adventure

Flu
Smallpox
Cholera
Dengue fever
Yellow fever
Hand, foot, and mouth disease
Mumps
Measles
And let's throw in the new mutated air-transmission form of herpes to boot!
__________________
All that stuff we know -- what if we're wrong? --Science Channel

Entirely too much T2K stuff here: www.pmulcahy.com
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 05-08-2018, 11:15 PM
WallShadow's Avatar
WallShadow WallShadow is offline
Ephemera of the Big Ka-Boom
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: near TMI
Posts: 522
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmulcahy11b View Post
And let's throw in the new mutated air-transmission form of herpes to boot!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-me2inj1nNw
SPACE HERPES!!!!
__________________
"Let's roll." Todd Beamer, aboard United Flight 93 over western Pennsylvania, September 11, 2001.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.