RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > Twilight 2000 Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2012, 04:30 AM

I'm not exactly new, but I've been away from the site for a while; and WOW what a lot of wonderful material has been posted while I've been away. It's going to take we a while to look through it all, and I'm going to enjoy every minute.
Old 02-13-2012, 06:37 AM

Hey guys,

I am completely new to this forum, and just going through all the material posted here. very nice.

Serena
Old 02-13-2012, 06:54 AM

Cue the inevitable all-male, virtual wrasslin' match to get to the new girl on the boards.

Well...the only girl on the boards.

Well...the only biological girl on the boards...
Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:32 AM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to kato13

I think Serena is a last name in this context.

Was checking to see if the new user is a spammer (more likely than a female unfortunately) and came to that conclusion.
Old 03-14-2012, 09:40 PM

Hello forum followers.

I am currently serving in the military and have been for the last 13 years. I started as an Infantrymen in the USMC, and now am a Tactical Air Controller in the Air Force. If you are unfamiliar with Controllers I will give a brief description. We are aligned with the Army but get pulled to work with any ground maneuver force in the battle space. My doctrinal job is to plan for and then execute airstrikes. I can do this from an operation center but far more frequently than not I do it from a radio on my back while I am on a patrol. In addition due to our position we end up being made a sort of jack of all traded, we work anything that drops out of the sky, be it Indirect fires, UAVs, intel platforms, rotary, or fixed wing. Many of us also gain more specialized skills though any number of schools that become available to us. To boil it down the best way I can describe it is I'm a decent Infantrymen with a wide variety of specialized skills and I bring the biggest gun in the fight to bear.
Old 03-22-2012, 09:40 PM

Default Saying Hi

Hello all, thought I'd post here too. I'm new to the forums and to T2000 in general. Picked up the 1 edition rules and I'm hooked. Hoping to do some good stuff with it in the future.
Old 03-30-2012, 11:25 AM
Banned

Default new board member

Hello all - played Twilight 2000 a long time ago when it first came out and had a long campaign that ended badly when the players and GM got disillusioned with further play by the way the canon timeline and modules were going.

ROTC in college, have fired many different guns and currently work at a major defense contractor on the M88 and M109, which thus gives me some interesting viewpoints on the game.

Also was a long term contributor to ShatteredWorld if any of you ever read that WWII alternate timeline.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:04 PM
Resident Medic, Crazy Finn

Welcome, then. It is good to have a redleg along - you are most certainly going to he called to provide us useful info on things relating to arty.
"Listen to me, nugget, and listen good. Don't go poppin' your head out like that, unless you want it shot off. And if you do get it shot off, make sure you're dead, because if you ain't, guess who's gotta drag your sorry ass off the field? Were short on everything, so the only painkiller I have comes in 9mm doses. Now get the hell out of my foxhole!" - an unknown medic somewhere, 2013.