RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > Archive

Old 01-21-2010, 09:40 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to kato13
Default Reagan dead at 93.

Grimace 06-05-2004, 04:58 PM It just appeared on the news today, Saturday, June 5. Ronald Reagan, the 40th president and longest living ex-president ever, died today at his home in California.

While it's sad that such a man is now gone, I guess it's good in a way that he and his wife won't have to suffer through the pain of Alzheimer's anymore.

Chuck Mandus 06-05-2004, 07:54 PM Yeah, when I first heard about President Ronald Reagan in the news, I thought it was about his 1984 (40th Anniversary) speech about D-Day which was a magnificient piece in its own right. They were running that for a while and then the news came about him being in dire straits and then finally his passing.

All I can say is Godspeed Mr. President, your work is done, we still have a lot of work to do in our own right but you have given to us a lot of inspiration. May God welcome you in His loving arms.

http://www.nauticom.net/www/cdmandus...tfriend-vi.jpg

http://www.nauticom.net/www/cdmandus..._half_mast.gif

shrike6 06-06-2004, 10:32 PM "When the Lord calls me home, whenever that day may be, I will leave with the greatest love for this country of ours and eternal optimism for its future."--Ronald W. Reagan

Jason Weiser 06-11-2004, 11:29 PM I haven't cried a lot, but I am not ashamed when I do, and to be honest, the National Cathedral had me in tears, Bush 41 had me all choked up, then when Nancy lost it, so did I. We lost a great man folks, and I doubt we will see his like again. I think a cartoon I saw today said it for me "Heaven is now Regan Country".

Chuck Mandus 06-12-2004, 10:37 AM Originally posted by Jason Weiser

I haven't cried a lot, but I am not ashamed when I do, and to be honest, the National Cathedral had me in tears, Bush 41 had me all choked up, then when Nancy lost it, so did I. We lost a great man folks, and I doubt we will see his like again. I think a cartoon I saw today said it for me "Heaven is now Regan Country".

Yeah, me too. Especially when Nancy Reagan said her last goodbyes.

Chuck