RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > Morrow Project/ Project Phoenix Forum

Old 11-05-2017, 05:41 PM
Staff Headquarter Weinie

Default Barter Kit

I know this has been discussed I found theses US Navy Barter Kits, which are dated from 1968-to 1971. Many of theses kits were sold off after the war. It might give you some ideals for project kits

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...355238648).jpg

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...355238650).jpg
Old 11-10-2017, 07:40 PM
Internet Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcaf_777 View Post
I know this has been discussed I found theses US Navy Barter Kits, which are dated from 1968-to 1971. Many of theses kits were sold off after the war. It might give you some ideals for project kits

Accession: 80-54-H US Navy Escape and Evasion and Barter Kit, Atlantic, Serial# 1402 4.5"H x 3.75" W x 0.87"D

US Navy Escape and Evasion Barter Kit, Atlantic, Serial# 1402. The case of the kit is made from black rubber which was sealed. The kit contains three gold rings and five gold coins. The reverse and obverse of the kits' case has raised lettering, "If found return to COMNAVAIRLANT CNAL 34 Norfolk Virginia." The kits were used by service personnel when they were in enemy territory to aid their escape.

Collection Of Curator Branch Naval History and Heritage Command.

Accession: 80-55-E US Navy Escape and Evasion Barter Kit, South East Asia Serial# 494 2.88" H x 4.01" W x 1"D

US Navy Escape and Evasion Barter Kits, South East Asia. The case of the kit is made from rubber which was sealed . The kit contains a gold swiss watch with a cloth watch band, two gold rings and a gold pendant with chain. The kits were used by service personnel when they were in enemy territory to aid their escape.

Collection of Curator Branch, Naval History and Heriatge Command.
Old 12-06-2017, 09:52 PM
Ephemera of the Big Ka-Boom

If a team came across the carcass of a crashed B52, they might find the following:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPwW7RaPO_g