RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > Morrow Project/ Project Phoenix Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2017, 11:27 AM

Default So, what Team Organizations do YOU have?

I am just starting this venture to organize an MP-like group but in a T2K setting, 1990-2000's after a limited nuclear exchange with 41Million people left in the US and some semblance of government and military forces to assist.

In my campaign, these new teams will be designed to organize, or develop, local government at the County levels and then start to address basic survival needs, food, water, shelter, sanitation in that County.

But it will endeavor to create a more sustainable society. Victory gardens, local populations limited to the amount of locally grown food, local power generation no nationwide power grids, local water supply and treatment options no large water treatment/sewer systems, limited federal government, etc.

I am just starting the process of determining the skills needed to get that County on its feet first, then to advance it to actual production and output of manufactured good and the like.

I have been reading through alot of this groups works and am amazed at the variety of teams people have come up with. I need your inspiration!!!

What kind of teams, and the associated skill sets included, does your game have?