RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > Archive

Old 01-21-2010, 08:46 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to kato13
Default Don't sue us...part II

nmdecke 03-09-2004, 06:26 PM Hi,

Remember my Twilight 1964 travel guide from last month? I know I'm crossing gaming lines here, but I just thought I'd tell you that I just converted it to the Morrow Project's 150-years-after-the-bomb timeline. Some of you might be interested as the two games share a lot of the same concepts...thanks.

Its at www.geocities.com/nmdecke/MorrowProject.html

dawg180 03-10-2004, 11:50 AM Excellent, excellent work! I am glad to see the pirates of the Fox River are using canoes and DUKW's

Heck, I think I even know where Recon Team IL-R-5 is located. And it is good to see that although Fermilab was targetted my parents didn't disappear in a bright flash. Never did like those yuppie Lake Geneva folks anyhow!

I can't even imagine the time it took you to write all of that, but I will DEFINITELY be using it as background material for my next DC game!

Ed the Coastie 03-12-2004, 01:17 AM Hey...I actually recognize some of that stuff about North Dakota! (I should...) I wonder if one of the surviving Shermans is still named "Julibeth".

By the way, the "Barbed Wire Brotherhood" was based upon an actual motorcycle gang from the late 1980s that had been led by an ex-Special Forces veteran of Vietnam.

Chuck Mandus 03-21-2004, 07:58 PM Like the MP view on America too, good work. BTW, I love how you put my Nike Site in there from Moon Township, I live about a 1/4 mile away from it, did so all my like.

Chuck, from the Darkside of the Moon (Township)