RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > Twilight 2000 Forum

Old 04-24-2017, 03:34 PM
Banned

MilGov still has a few nukes with operational aircraft to deliver them in Africa - but they are being reserved for counterstrike if the Soviets try to go nuclear again in Iran - and its not many warheads

and yes HW does have MilGov making off with the warheads from the nuclear missile silos to Colorado Springs - which means there would be one heck of a stockpile there considering how few ICBM's were launched by the US
Old 04-24-2017, 09:50 PM

In my naval material, and it may still be up if you go back far enough, I mention surviving USN missile subs at SUBBASE Bangor, WA. There were eight subs in all still technically active, though others were moored there as parts sources and to provide electrical power for the base.

There were also several other SSNs active, with potential for firing TLAM-N should that ever be necessary.

Old USMC Adage
Old 04-25-2017, 08:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Wiser View Post
In my naval material, and it may still be up if you go back far enough, I mention surviving USN missile subs at SUBBASE Bangor, WA. There were eight subs in all still technically active, though others were moored there as parts sources and to provide electrical power for the base.

There were also several other SSNs active, with potential for firing TLAM-N should that ever be necessary.
FYI - when we did Med Cruise in the game our GM changed the scenario to have three TLAM-N's on board and used to destroy Ploesti once and for all as part of MilGov's plan to win the war by destroying both it and the Soviet units based there, thus destroying their last source of refined fuel in Europe