RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > Morrow Project/ Project Phoenix Forum

Old 09-10-2017, 07:56 AM

Default Mixing it up....

Looking at the TNE Books Fire, Fusion, & Steel, World Tamer's Handbook and realized what toolsare there for T2K2, DC, C&D. If one has a conversion rules kit for Twilight 2000 and The Morrow Project, one could easily make quite a bit of stuff without hand waving too much. What do you guys think?
Old 09-10-2017, 03:22 PM

I use GURPS, which allows use of GURPS vehicles as well as a ton of source books such as Reign of Steel and High Tech
Old 09-10-2017, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsofian View Post
I use GURPS, which allows use of GURPS vehicles as well as a ton of source books such as Reign of Steel and High Tech
I have Low, High and Ultra tech books. Steve Jackson likes TMP if memory serves.
Old 09-10-2017, 04:24 PM

I am 1st edition. So I bought (at the time) every Jane's book, weapons systems, aircraft, ships, military electronics, etc. about 12 in all (even have one for containers). Is that good enough reference? If not I also subscribed to International Defense Review and Soviet Intelligence Review for 10 years starting the year I picked up the Janes'. Still have them in boxes upstairs.
Old 09-10-2017, 05:15 PM
Internet Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerguy View Post
I am 1st edition. So I bought (at the time) every Jane's book, weapons systems, aircraft, ships, military electronics, etc. about 12 in all (even have one for containers). Is that good enough reference? If not I also subscribed to International Defense Review and Soviet Intelligence Review for 10 years starting the year I picked up the Janes'. Still have them in boxes upstairs.
Depends on what you want to use them for.
Old 09-10-2017, 05:13 PM
Internet Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by .45cultist View Post
Looking at the TNE Books Fire, Fusion, & Steel, World Tamer's Handbook and realized what toolshare there for T2K2, DC, C&D. If one has a conversion rules kit for Twilight 2000 and The Morrow Project, one could easily make quite a bit of stuff without hand waving too much. What do you guys think?
I don't own any of those. So I can't say one way or another. I have seen the Fire, Fusion, and Steel book, though I did not want to bother with making a conversion.