RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > Twilight 2000 Forum

Old 10-05-2017, 11:14 AM

Default Games in the Denver area

It's been a while since I posted anything, I've been setting up and running games for our local conventions. Kind of funny too, I'm using Savage Worlds rules with a T2k 2.0 house rule, and for encounters using the T2k encounter and settlement charts with the NPC templates from T2013. My books have been getting plenty of use.

In the past couple of years, I've run lots of the small scenarios I posted a while back, but also reprinted some of my friends characters from 27 years ago. And over the past few conventions (Genghis Con and Tacticon) we picked up from where we were left off and completed the European campaigns (Black Madonna, Free City of Krakow, Pirates of the Vistula, Ruins of Warsaw, and Going Home).

So for the last two conventions I started running Gateway to the Spanish Main. The first one was a complete surprise to the Players as I listed it as something else in the schedule, and did an extended version of one of my "music scenes" that I use to fill in story, mood, and replace random encounters. I can't begin to tell you how well that game went. Every GM has the game they wish they could run for Players that will love it. That's what happened for the first game, and attached is the patch I had built for the original nine players.

Anyway, it occurred to me that I should probably be doing to sitreps for these games, and talking about the next games coming up.
Attached Images

Old 10-11-2017, 07:53 PM

Would love to hear the sitreps - am also in Denver, would LOVE to take part in one of your games at some point. Please advise if you have anything on the schedule in the near future