RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > Morrow Project/ Project Phoenix Forum

Old 05-13-2017, 12:25 PM

Default Morrow Project drones?

http://www.uasmagazine.com/articles/...tol-capability

In the Real World, Textron is part of Cadillac-Gage so I think this might be a good option for a Project that still uses Cadillac-Gage as a secret backer.

Would it work better than a manned autogyro for the Science-One? You could put in a couple of drones instead

See this youtube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht84uFdL0DE
Old 05-19-2017, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt W View Post
http://www.uasmagazine.com/articles/...tol-capability

In the Real World, Textron is part of Cadillac-Gage so I think this might be a good option for a Project that still uses Cadillac-Gage as a secret backer.

Would it work better than a manned autogyro for the Science-One? You could put in a couple of drones instead
Yes I do believe that a drone would be part of a later equipped Science-1 team for sure (2010-2017). Most likely a few of them. MARS-1 would have a few as well. A recon team would have 1 as well for area recce.
Old 05-19-2017, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuke11 View Post
Yes I do believe that a drone would be part of a later equipped Science-1 team for sure (2010-2017). Most likely a few of them. MARS-1 would have a few as well. A recon team would have 1 as well for area recce.
Even though it breaks down for transport, you still need a fair sized trailer to deploy one, not to mention two of them. But the trade off on team vehicle mobility may be worth it.
Attached Images

Old 05-19-2017, 01:43 PM

I think it would be a great idea for the MARS 1/Science 1 to tow a drone trailer, I can even see Predators at regional command bases and Global Hawks out of Prime base.