RPG Forums

RPG Forums (http://forum.juhlin.com/index.php)
-   HQ - General Discussion (http://forum.juhlin.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   S07 E04 - new sessions (http://forum.juhlin.com/showthread.php?t=2962)

headquarters 07-20-2011 01:19 AM

S07 E04 - new sessions

Thanks for last - good times.

Now - lets get a new session fixed shall we ?

I say september or october - but late sept is off the table due to hunting season.

Any suggestions?

Possible weekends in sept

2-4

9-11

16 - 18

lets hear it.

Rupert Willies 07-22-2011 04:01 AM

Wife's birthday on the 13th, so possible conflicts on the adjoining weekends. I'll get a sit-rep and get back with reports.

General Pain 08-29-2011 01:09 AM

october

sounds better.

apart from 1 gig im free...but i have to check my calendar..

headquarters 09-02-2011 12:50 AM

..aaaand we`re back!

Wadda ya say Pain - you pad - what weekend ??

give som alternatives..

headquarters 09-08-2011 08:40 AM

November ???

Come on lads . Anyone who CAN make in November - feel free to state any weekend you can commit to.

FMDeCorba 09-09-2011 12:34 PM

Methinks telephonic comms might prove more efficient..

FMDeCorba 09-09-2011 12:37 PM

Oh, btw, 14-16 oct. and most weekends after that should be available to me, but if I hear naught the calendar might well fill up.

headquarters 10-09-2011 02:33 PM

Dates in November/Dec

4-6 Nov

25 - 27 Nov

9 - 11 Dec

These dates work for me - I need a quick confirmation to get it done - or else it just gets to expensive .

Rupert Willies 10-10-2011 07:37 AM

4-6 November is no good - Smashing Pumpkins concert in Oslo
25 - 27 and 9-11 December is probably OK, but I'll have to check it further with the wife.

FMDeCorba 10-10-2011 09:22 AM

Either is good for me - given everything is alright with my mom, I´m afraid it´s a bit unpredictable presently.

theDevil 10-10-2011 10:55 AM

Just need 2 week notice

So i can tell my boss ill be gone a Long weekend... Jupp i got a boss, hurray ;)
And since i have no strings attached, whatever makes ya all happy fits me nicely...
And i will bring my newly bought warsound app, to the gm, and some rum to the rest of the guys... ...ofcourse the gm will also Get a taste...
@decorba: Sorry to hear that not everything is ok with ya mum, hope everything works out.. Sincerly j

Sanchez 10-10-2011 02:27 PM

I prefer December

...other options might work, but hard to know...

Rupert Willies 10-13-2011 03:15 AM

and now for something completely different

Here is a picture of a REAL man, a true War Bard if I ever saw one.

Classic Guitar of Courage +2 !!

General Pain 10-13-2011 03:51 AM

Ang. Spilling i November

Fredag 4- Søndag 6

eller

fre.18 til søn.20

hvis d blir fr.4-6 så kan de som ønsker komme på torsdag og bli med til TaxiTakeaway for fete tunes + øl da jeg skal spille med Lina den kvelden

-General Out

General Pain 10-13-2011 03:53 AM

desember 2011

fr.2-4

eller
fr.9-11

headquarters 10-13-2011 06:40 AM

9 - 11 December

Quote:

Originally Posted by General Pain (Post 40454)
fr.2-4

eller
fr.9-11

seems lik ethe best option - I prefer this, Sanchez prefers Dec, Gp says ok.

Going first time

headquarters 10-13-2011 06:41 AM

9 - 11 Dec - new sessions Oslo

Going second time....

headquarters 10-17-2011 12:36 AM

okk...9-11 december it is

No big protest?

Booking today

headquarters 10-18-2011 03:50 PM

9-11 Dec

arrival GPs pad -

1830 friday 9th

departure GPs pad

1500 sunday 11th

game on

Sanchez 10-27-2011 04:15 AM

Cheese

I must note that my contribution will be Saturday only. Are you ready for a raclette or a fondue dinner?

headquarters 10-27-2011 09:36 AM

oui

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanchez (Post 41053)
I must note that my contribution will be Saturday only. Are you ready for a raclette or a fondue dinner?

tres bon

FMDeCorba 11-03-2011 06:14 AM

Raclette! With a side order of automobile independence - I just got my licence, and I´m still a little high from it:)

headquarters 11-03-2011 08:35 AM

yeay!

Quote:

Originally Posted by FMDeCorba (Post 41261)
Raclette! With a side order of automobile independence - I just got my licence, and I´m still a little high from it:)

cool beans

when are you hitting the road for Vestlandet ?

FMDeCorba 11-03-2011 11:47 AM

Patience my friend, first long haul will be to Denmark over X-mas:)

headquarters 11-04-2011 02:18 AM

bah!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by FMDeCorba (Post 41273)
Patience my friend, first long haul will be to Denmark over X-mas:)

aarrgh!!!!

aaaooooohooooowll!!

grreerrrrrrr!

..ahem..

ok then...

dont forget to bring my ammo when you do come. I will pay some of the expences for your smuggling efforts. Gun running s-o-b.

IO feel so small and vulnerable withouit it.

Sanchez 11-04-2011 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FMDeCorba (Post 41261)

Congratulations!

Looking forward to testing your vintage 4X4 in rural Norway in the winter!
Who can resist the winter darkness, terrain automobiles and coffee & moonshine cocktails?

FMDeCorba 11-10-2011 08:23 AM

Yeah, you´re all very welcome to the above mentioned mixture of extracurricular activity:)

Rupert Willies 11-12-2011 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanchez (Post 41335)
Congratulations!

Looking forward to testing your vintage 4X4 in rural Norway in the winter!
Who can resist the winter darkness, terrain automobiles and coffee & moonshine cocktails?

Aaaahhh... the pictures you weave... I for one can not resist

General Pain 11-22-2011 12:44 AM

I have raclette
I have fondue - but no fonduable-oil.

Anyway I'm looking forward to the game offcourse.

But regarding the friday; if Sanchez choose to not participate, I'm wondering if there will be any point in running the MERC-campaign ; cuz I was hoping he would join the end of your days...ehemm....I mean the nice and safe mission your enbarked upon.

Anyway I'ts kind of up to you guys. Since friday will be full of drinking etc...will there be time for gaming? And if so....What do you prefer to play

Fierce jungle "skurkebase" style mayhem with a touch of mutant experiments,zombies,aliens,snakes,diseases, and or loss of limbs...

or

Forgotten-realms style "mid-evil" hack-n-slash with spells,polearms,"zombiearms" , fireballs,fiblemind-spells , fireballs, against hordes of goblinoids, drow, orcs, and deranged religious groups...

I must admit that I've been playing a lot lately with my GF!! - she's the best...she actually enjoy watching me play SKYRIM....anyway if you guys wan't we can play both or neither aswell....;)

But I need to get things ready for the MERC-campaign if you choose this for the evening.

-Ghost of General Pain out.

headquarters 11-22-2011 09:13 AM

Friday night

Yes - I came to play. ( And drink etc , but thats beside the point).

Friday is your GMing zone - GPADnD, GPMERC or other - I will play it. If you choose to forfeit your 2 scheduled periods ( 8 hrs) I will be pleased to to propose that I grab both evenings for my bleak/hopeless/depressive/annoyingly difficult/poor/traumatic/fill in blank/fill in blank - session of T2K.

Quote:

Originally Posted by General Pain (Post 41758)
I have raclette
I have fondue - but no fonduable-oil.

Anyway I'm looking forward to the game offcourse.

But regarding the friday; if Sanchez choose to not participate, I'm wondering if there will be any point in running the MERC-campaign ; cuz I was hoping he would join the end of your days...ehemm....I mean the nice and safe mission your enbarked upon.

Anyway I'ts kind of up to you guys. Since friday will be full of drinking etc...will there be time for gaming? And if so....What do you prefer to play

Fierce jungle "skurkebase" style mayhem with a touch of mutant experiments,zombies,aliens,snakes,diseases, and or loss of limbs...

or

Forgotten-realms style "mid-evil" hack-n-slash with spells,polearms,"zombiearms" , fireballs,fiblemind-spells , fireballs, against hordes of goblinoids, drow, orcs, and deranged religious groups...

I must admit that I've been playing a lot lately with my GF!! - she's the best...she actually enjoy watching me play SKYRIM....anyway if you guys wan't we can play both or neither aswell....;)

But I need to get things ready for the MERC-campaign if you choose this for the evening.

-Ghost of General Pain out.