RPG Forums

RPG Forums (http://forum.juhlin.com/index.php)
-   Twilight 2000 Forum (http://forum.juhlin.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The New Black Madonna (http://forum.juhlin.com/showthread.php?t=6164)

Frank Frey 09-17-2020 09:55 AM

The New Black Madonna

Yes...the rumors are true...the Old Grognard is back. I am currently writing a revised Black Madonna for T2K 4E from Free League. I have several of their games my favorite being Alien.
I'll try to check in once a week. Take Care

Out Here:)

Raellus 09-17-2020 11:19 AM

Woo-Hoo!

Very excited to see your updated take on Black Madonna, Frank. Could you give us any spoilers on how the adventure and/or Free League's v4 Silesia will be different from earlier iterations?

-

Raellus 11-19-2021 04:03 PM

Get Well Soon, Frank!

Free league sent out an email update on the Black Madonna to v4 backers on November 16th.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Free League
The Black Madonna: Speaking of patience, we should also update you on the remake of The Black Madonna module, that was a stretch goal in the Kickstarter. As stated already in the campaign, The Black Madonna would be completed only after the release of the base game, so no change there. Work on the module is progressing, but author Frank Frey who wrote the original back in 1985 has needed to slow down a little due to health concerns. He has now been joined by our military consultant Chris Keeling to complete the module. We cannot give an ETA for this module right now, but work is progressing and we'll let you know the moment we have more information to share.

I'm sorry to hear that Frank is having health issues. I hope that he feels better soon.

-

Olefin 11-19-2021 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raellus (Post 89313)
Free league sent out an email update on the Black Madonna to v4 backers on November 16th.

I'm sorry to hear that Frank is having health issues. I hope that he feels better soon.

-

Its also been confirmed on Facebook - it wont be Frank writing it - it will be Chris Keeling writing it - from what he is saying on FB Frank wont be doing much at all on it given his health issues - its in a thread on the Twilight:2000 - Roleplaying In The Aftermath Of World War III Facebook group - however he did say Frank had some cool ideas to make this version unique so hopefully his style and ideas will still shine through

Raellus 11-20-2021 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olefin (Post 89314)
Its also been confirmed on Facebook - it wont be Frank writing it - it will be Chris Keeling writing it - from what he is saying on FB Frank wont be doing much at all on it given his health issues - its in a thread on the Twilight:2000 - Roleplaying In The Aftermath Of World War III Facebook group - however he did say Frank had some cool ideas to make this version unique so hopefully his style and ideas will still shine through

Thanks for that, but I'm more concerned about Frank's health than with who is writing the Black Madonna redux.

-

TyraNoah 11-22-2021 09:39 AM

Any news on Frank's health?
I really hope he is fine.

Raellus 12-14-2021 09:32 PM

Good News

I inquired on the Twilight: 2000 by Free League FB page as to Frank's health and the man himself posted, "Quite well actually. Therapy and recovery proceeding apace."

-

Targan 12-14-2021 10:33 PM

Excellent news.

Ursus Maior 12-15-2021 02:52 AM

I really hope, he makes a good recovery and we get a new edition next year.

Olefin 12-15-2021 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raellus (Post 89542)
I inquired on the Twilight: 2000 by Free League FB page as to Frank's health and the man himself posted, "Quite well actually. Therapy and recovery proceeding apace."

-

That is great news - hope he recovers completely!

Thank you for posting this

chico20854 12-15-2021 10:05 AM

Great News!!!!

Thanks for the update!