RPG Forums

RPG Forums (http://forum.juhlin.com/index.php)
-   Archive (http://forum.juhlin.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Prague in T2K (http://forum.juhlin.com/showthread.php?t=1464)

kato13 01-21-2010 07:52 PM

Prague in T2K

Rainbow Six 02-03-2003, 06:16 AM Well, just back from a weekend in Prague - off topic great City, thoroughly recommended for a visit.

On topic, decided I would try and do a write up of the City in the T2K World.

However, as I don't want to stray too far off canon, I wanted to ask a favour first.

Would anyone have a copy of the Eastern Europe sourcebook info on Prague in a format that they could e mail to me so I can add it to the research materials that I have acquired? (Should add that I am hoping here that canon doesn't list the City as nuked out of existence - in which case I will have to disregard canon and do my own thing!)

Thanks in advance.

Rainbow

orrin_ladd 02-03-2003, 02:25 PM From what I recall, there isn't much actual info in this book on Prague.

I'll look it up and let you know what they have a little later. I don't have access to my T2k stuff right now.

Or you can email me: orrin_ladd@yahoo.com

pmulcahy 02-03-2003, 08:31 PM The material in EES consists of 4 pages of general country info (one of which is a map), a 4-page adventure, and a couple of vehicles (my stats are better);) On the otherhand, that just makes it easier to scan...what format or file type do you want?

Rainbow Six 02-04-2003, 03:21 AM Cheers, guys.

Paul,

Best format would be microsoft word if that works for you - I'm on the millenium edition if that makes any difference. But please don't zip it!

I wouldn't worry about the map, vehicles or adventure - I'm really just interested in the country info (and besides, I usually use your site for vehicle stats anyway!)

Thanks again

pmulcahy 02-04-2003, 03:57 PM OK, shoot me an email address. The document (I have Word 2002, but 2000 can read that) comes to 56 KB. The map is a 549 KB JPG; I have it right now as a 1280x1051 pixel JPG at high quality, but I can shrink it and/or reduce the quality if you want, to reduce the file size.

Rainbow Six 02-04-2003, 04:35 PM Paul, my e mail addy is

davieboy32@hotmail.com

The map should be Ok as is, but can I ask that you send it as a separate e mail just in case?

You ever make it to Scotland, let me know - I'll buy you a beer for this!

pmulcahy 02-04-2003, 05:34 PM Well, my doctor says I can't have alcohol on my meds, but I'll take a cold Mountain Dew!

Sometimes, attachments to a Hotmail address don't go through. If that's the case, I'll set up a web page on my site with some download links.

Rainbow Six 02-05-2003, 11:05 AM Thanks, Paul.

Got everything OK!