RPG Forums

RPG Forums (http://forum.juhlin.com/index.php)
-   Twilight 2000 Forum (http://forum.juhlin.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   T2k 2.2 game at RPG.net (http://forum.juhlin.com/showthread.php?t=5626)

ChalkLine 03-21-2018 08:03 PM

T2k 2.2 game at RPG.net

There's a T2k game at RPG.net.

A warning, RPG.net is a very moderated forum for what in the USA would be considered 'left' and 'social justice'. While this has little impact on PbP games if you stray into the other lists it is very easy to pick up a permaban

https://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php...pe-from-Kalisz

pmulcahy11b 03-22-2018 08:38 AM

I'd love to do this. I generally stay out of game, however, because with my illness and medication, I can't guarantee I can keep up my end of the game. So I prefer to be the stat guy.

ChalkLine 03-22-2018 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pmulcahy11b (Post 77524)
I'd love to do this. I generally stay out of game, however, because with my illness and medication, I can't guarantee I can keep up my end of the game. So I prefer to be the stat guy.

That's sad, we're down to two and a half players (one doesn't seem that interested) and we need some players.

mcchordsage 03-23-2018 07:38 PM

I'd be kind of interested. Have to take a look at the game though to see if the story catches my fancy.

Cdnwolf 03-24-2018 08:47 PM

Definitely interested. I have a deserter from the Russian army who is an expect cook of rats and other small vermin ready to go.

Rockwolf66 03-25-2018 09:50 PM

I have a character from an Rpol.net game that fell through.

Gregory Callahan is a Sergeant in the 5th infantry division. Having been with the Division since it landed in Germany he has seen his fair share of carnage. Since that time his equipment deviates from standard and he is starting to go native. In this last push he left behind a German girlfriend.

ChalkLine 03-26-2018 02:00 AM

The list is full up but there's usually many drop outs in the first two months.

Follow the link and get Cawyn to put you into the reserves

pmulcahy11b 03-27-2018 08:22 AM

One of the odd PC's I came up with -- specifically for the adventure of restarting the reactor mentioned in the game (can't remember where now) -- was a Greek reactor metallurgist, with a fair knowledge of reactor operations. She couldn't shoot or fight worth crap, but she had a good number of technical skills at high levels. Perfect for restarting a reactor.

ChalkLine 03-28-2018 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pmulcahy11b (Post 77601)
One of the odd PC's I came up with -- specifically for the adventure of restarting the reactor mentioned in the game (can't remember where now) -- was a Greek reactor metallurgist, with a fair knowledge of reactor operations. She couldn't shoot or fight worth crap, but she had a good number of technical skills at high levels. Perfect for restarting a reactor.

I think she would have had to train the other PCs for six months :)

Silent Hunter UK 03-30-2018 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pmulcahy11b (Post 77601)

How much did she resemble Denise Richards? ;)

Also, there's a thread looking for interest on Myth-Weavers, but the site is currently down.

pmulcahy11b 03-31-2018 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silent Hunter UK (Post 77644)
How much did she resemble Denise Richards? ;)

Also, there's a thread looking for interest on Myth-Weavers, but the site is currently down.

Actually, she looked like one of the actresses on a soap opera I was watching at the time.

stg58fal 03-31-2018 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChalkLine (Post 77516)

A warning, RPG.net is a very moderated forum for what in the USA would be considered 'left' and 'social justice'.

Has anyone ever told you that you should pursue a career in politics, advertising, or PR?

ChalkLine 03-31-2018 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stg58fal (Post 77649)
Has anyone ever told you that you should pursue a career in politics, advertising, or PR?

:D