View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt W View Post
Having said that, I think that a campaign involving more than the usual single team WOULD be interesting - and solve some of the usual problems.

What sort of timeline do you intend for this game?
My thoughts at this point are as follows:

1: 1988 War. This is what I am most comfortable with. However this is not carved in stone.

2: I want to try the idea of small groups uniting as needed. With support available, I think this is feasible. Build small at first then grow as you can.

3: Little or no mutations. I never really liked the mutants. Although some of the animal mutants DO make sense.

4: Green Beret/Snake Eater support. I have always liked the idea that the GB's were put out there to HELP Morrow. Not as a police force. Although, God help the Morrow team that goes rogue...

5: NO PHOENIX TEAM. Way too powerfull IMHO.

6: The GB's are also a GREAT help with folks like the Frozen Chosen. Or any power hungry Politicians....although Power Hungry and Politician could be considered synonymous....

7: No PSI based powers...I do not care for these...

I see Morrow starting about 3 - 5 years after War. I do forsee a backup to Prime...with the people frozen??? Not sure yet...Morrow has always REALLY had a problem with C&C.