View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 09:09 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to kato13

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDWFan View Post
This isnt the argument that I was looking for lol
I more meant that what type of things could you go back and change delete or add to real history that would lead to a better continuation of gov plan, more fallout shelters, a longer selective service draft, and mainly a more built up military for all countries.

Im thinking assassins natural disasters election results war.

My best ex. would be the oil refinery attack in red storm rising, im thinking about changing the make up of combatants before the T2K history even alters.
The DC group has graciously cracked the cover on a few of their plans and they have some pretty ingenious solutions for most if not all war parties (and I have only seen a very small fraction of the whole). Unfortunately we have to wait and see them all.

As for my game I never liked the MILGOV/CIVGOV split so after the first nukes in Europe, I had Senate pre approve deputy Secretaries for the Department Secretary position (in the event of their death) this nearly doubles the number of people in the Continuation of Government Plan and allows the departments to continue to have a leader even if the there is one death and the senate cannot convene.