View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 04:41 PM

Micromachine
The M1 is a really good choice!
its "deficiencys" really arent....like Limited capacity, 8 rounds of .30-06 will keep you from wasting ammunition.....and if you need more rounds you can always load another clip in the rifle. Clips can be loaded into the rifle extremely quickly! faster than a magazine can be changed.

Wieght isnt bad either...the rifle makes an excellent hand to hand weapon and it amazingly sturdy...carrying it around is tough but id rather carry a heavy rifle all day and have some range and killing power. I have competead with the M1 using iron sites at 1000 yards and hit man sized targets...so it definitly has long range effect.

A potential useful bit of info you can carry M1 clips in M14 or M16 pouches (with the loops cut out) 6 clips will fit in each pouch. You can also carry M1 clips in the oldschool M-79, M203 vest one clip in each grenade pouch it will hold 25 clips!

I think the M1 Rocks....my only concern would be if I lost all my clips. You might not always have time to pick them up. They you only load the rifle one round at a time....which is still suprisingly fast.