Thread: Mexicans in T2K
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 01:12 AM

Location: Equaly at home in the water, the mountains and the desert.

From the mindset of many people in many portions of S. Cal alot would rally to the Mexican cause, many consider themselves "mexican" even though they were born here and their parents were born here and their grandparents. Coupled with alot of the racist attituide of "La Raza" and its mindset I can see some full on genocide that would make the Balkans seem like a Sunday social happening at least in many portions of Southern California. Cities like San Bernardino, Los Angeles would errupt into race riots, Orange County would be interesting, Parts of Riverside as well. If the situation were such as Twilight, with the Mexican Army moving north alot of hispanics usualy of the gang lifestyle would incite riots, looting and racialy based attacks which in turn would result in retaliation from other racial groups or at the very least they would band together, and well anyone of hispanic background who was not directly known would possibly be shot on sight.

I look at the L.A. Riots when alot of the victims of looting and crime where the Asian store owners, in the end, they protected their own stores with rifles. I can see that happening on a routine basis after a few incidents, add some local community activits who form their own community militia or neihborhood watch group only these watches go armed ala a vigilante group.

And then once active fighting took place between regular mexican forces I can see alot of hate being inflicted on citizens of mexican desent as well as illegals and the criminal element of mexican background.