View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 07:03 AM
Volunteer Timeline Errata Coord.

Matt,

I don't see there as being any need to put off reconstructing the UK for 150 bloody years! By then, what infrastructure that makes it a valuable asset for reconstruction in the first place would be long gone. It makes no sense to leave the UK fallow for so long until the Atlantis Project (AP) is activated.

Instead, it makes more sense for it to be in the "first wave" of the Morrow Project (MP), not the "rest of the world" AP.

The USA/Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand would make up the MP. Between them are incredible industrial resources, educated populations, and enormous mineral and petroleum resources. Plus, the "ABCA" (Australia/NZ, Britain, Canada, America) comprise a strong traditional mutually-supporting alliance. Further, the UK would be a natural jumping-off point into Europe while Australia/NZ would be the gateway to Asia.

That said, I also like the Land Rover and the incredibly versatile Unimog. In my own game, the Mercedes Unimog and Land Rover are Morrow Project Canada vehicles.

Tony