View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 03:57 PM

Send a message via AIM to natehale1971 Send a message via MSN to natehale1971 Send a message via Yahoo to natehale1971

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessSteelCynic View Post
So this is new background material that is being written up for the 4th edition for Timeline Ltd?
I ask because none of the gaming material from 3rd Ed back has much in the way of background on the Project, its formation or its key personnel and so on.
Most of what I have seen on forums regarding Bruce Morrow & his thoughts on things, Krell & his possible connection to the Project, the numbers of people in the Project, Prime Base, the Phoenix Team etc. has been speculation or educated guess or at best, wishful thinking. People have thrashed it out because there has been so little canon material to work from but in some cases what has been stated is in direct contradiction to what's actually in the game material.
For the most part yes.

Even the Phoenix Team description tells WHY Bruce created them. Unfortunately, to many see them as a death squad instead of the SOCOM of the Project.

My thoughts that Krell was a protegee of Bruce has been bouncing around for a while, and the developers like that.. because the original thoughts on who he was, is that he was a disgruntled member of the Council for Tomorrow.

I've been talking with Tim McFadden (the author of Bullets and bluegrass), working with him on the drawings to illustrate the updated game module he's written. And working with him on making the official flag of the KFS.
Fuck being a hero. Do you know what you get for being a hero? Nothing! You get shot at. You get a little pat on the back, blah blah blah, attaboy! You get divorced... Your wife can't remember your last name, your kids don't want to talk to you... You get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. Trust me kid, nobody wants to be that guy. I do this because there is nobody else to do it right now. Believe me if there was somebody else to do it, I would let them do it. There's not, so I'm doing it.